This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy here.
By now you’ve probably seen the Ultimate Homemaking Ebook Bundle all over the Internet! I LOVE this bundle sale because between the ebooks themselves and the incredible bonus offers, every year I get so much great stuff! A lot of it is stuff that is on my wish-list anyway (or would be if I’d know about it)! The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle Sale is like Christmas morning for me (seriously!) so I wanted to take a moment today to show you which 10 items in this year’s bundle I’m the most excited about…
1. The Life Your Way Printable Downloads Pack is a set of 400+ Printables to help you keep your life and home organized. These forms offer a place to record everything from the kids’ current shoe size to cleaning schedules to calendars and pretty much everything I could ever need to remember or organize.
2. Sewing School 101. Farm Girl has been wanting to learn to sew and this collection of tutorials will be just the thing to get her started!
3. Character Badges is something I’ve wanted to get ever since I first heard that Caroline Allen was creating it! This is a system that helps your child develop good character by allowing them to earn badges. I think my children are going to love this!
4. The Homesteading Wife’s Chirstian Devotional: Finding Biblical Truths on the Farm … Doesn’t that sound like a perfect book for an accidental Farmlady like me?
5. Live For Him: A Grace-filled Look at Planning was written by Leigh Ann Dutton. Leigh Ann and I have written together on multiple blogs over the years and one of my most enjoyable stints as a contributor writer was when her blog Intentional By Grace was a contributor blog and I wrote there. I have so much respect for LeighAnn and I just like her so much. I want to read anything she writes. In fact, she was the one who thought up the title for a post I wrote on her site: My Husband Has Lost His Mind. (Funny lady!)
6. The Ultimate Marriage Vow: 21 Days of a Life Long Commitment by Darlene Schnact. Darlene, from the Time Warp Wife is another blogger who I feel blessed to count among my cyber friends. This woman is a delight and just so full of grace. I try to read every word she says.
7. To Honor, Love and Vacuum by Sheila Wray Gregoire. The title of this book just makes me laugh out loud! Because truly, vacuuming (and diaper changing and toilet cleaning and all that stuff) is a big part of marriage! With a title like that, this woman must get it This book was published in paperbackseveral years ago and it’s still very popular so I’m excited to read it!
8. Making Herbs Simple Volume 2 by Bulk Herb Store. I watched volume 1 and it was fabulous! Easy enough for a beginning to understand and knowlegeable enough to still be informative for someone who has been using herbs for a while. I can’t wait to see volume 2!
9. Fit 2 Be Studio is offering a free 2 month membership. You mean I can work out with an instructor from the comfort of my own home? Yes, please! (Is it considered lazy to work out in your pajamas?)
10. Free 10 Pack of DaySpring Greeting Cards. I love pretty greeting cards! And one of the options is a pack of cards from Holly Gerth. (I’m currently reading Holly’s book You’re Already Amazing and loving it!) And while I’m over on the DaySpring website, I think I’ll pick up some pretty coffee mugs that are on clearance right now…
To top it all off, this year the bundle organizers are offering a Kindle Edition as well as the traditional pdf version! Click here to get your Ultimate Homemaking Bundle. Better hurry! This deal expires on Monday.