May I just take a moment to tell you that I have the BEST readers on the planet? Last week I posted about how a little encouragement goes a long, long way. It had been a difficult week but I was feeling better by the time I posted that. You all flooded my comments and my email inbox with such wonderful notes of encouragement! I can’t say “Thank You” enough. I am so blessed! I hadn’t been fishing for compliments and encouragement, but your comments bolstered me up. I am printing several of them off so I have them to refer to the next time Satan comes calling with discouragement. THANK YOU!
Now it’s my turn to share something that will bless and encourage YOU! How would you like to come to a ladies retreat with me?
I am very excited to be part of this year’s Homemaking From Scratch Conference!
Over three days (Oct. 7-9), 12 of my favorite Christian homemaking bloggers will share all about what it means to be a Christian Homemaker. They’ll be sharing about hospitality, natural cleaning, skincare and beauty products, homemaking routines and schedules, Biblical motherhood, gluten-free cooking, marriage, and so much more! The session I’ll be sharing is all about the how’s and why’s of getting your children involved in chores. I’ll be sharing the Biblical basis for training our children to do chores and offer great advice for making choretime actually happen and how to make it run smoothly and cheerfully. You don’t want to miss this!
How Does An Online Conference Work?
Four homemaking sessions will be available by download each day. During each session, all attendees can chat with each other and the speakers in a private Facebook group. If you miss the session, Don’t worry! The sessions will be available to watch at your own convenience.
Each attendee will receive a lifetime access to the conference videos, as well as a Homemaking From Scratch Conference PDF notebook with more information, how to get started, and outlines for every single session so you can follow along.
Here’s what we’ll be talking about:
- Jami Balmet of Young Wives Guide will explain what a homemaker and how can homemakers can glorify God at home.
- Kristy Howard of Little Natural Cottage will discuss real life homeschooling.
- Christin Slade of Joyful Mothering will talk about Biblical Motherhood.
- Trisha Gilkerson of Intoxicated On Life will talk about gluten-free basics.
- Marlene Griffith of A Diligent Heart will discuss how to keep marriages strong and growing.
- Dana K White of A Slob Comes Clean will share decluttering tips and tricks that work in ANY home.
- Katie Bennett of Embracing a Simpler Life will talk about how to prioritize time with God.
- Lisa Woodruff of Organize 365 will explain how to organize the many facets of mom.
- Jami Balmet of Young Wives Guide will talk about how to biblically serve others by practicing hospitality.
- Jolene Engle will share a recipe for a thriving marriage.
- Marci Ferrell of Thankful Homemaker will talk about the benefits of simple homemaking routines.
- Hilary Bernstein of Accidentally Green will talk about how to make healthy choices in your home.
- And I will be discussing the spiritual importance of giving our children chores and give tips about how to get your children involved in family chore time!
I could use help and encouragement in all of these areas, so I can hardly wait to listen to the sessions! But the part I’m most excited about is the Private Facebook Chat! It’ll be a great opportunity to interact in real-time with YOU! It’ll be almost as good as having you over to the farm for dinner!
Once the conference begins on October 7 Conference tickets will be $29.95 each. BUT, if you pre-register for the Homemaking From Scratch Conference you’ll receive the early-bird price of $24.95 AND more than $200 of Homemaking Resources for FREE!
The image says 10 Bonus Resources, but actually it’s 11 because I’ll be including the Thankfulness Edition of my “Words Fitly Spoken” Conversation Starters!
See You At The Conference!