Ladies and Gentlemen, have I got a treat for you, today! I have spent months and months now, burning the candle at both ends getting this ready. After my children went to bed at night and before they got up in the morning you could find me on my laptop, going through files I have given away on my website in the past and creating new ones, putting together a selection of resources for Christian Living specially tailored just for you!
Today, all that hard work has paid off and it’s finally here… May I introduce you to…. (((drum roll, please)))…
Our new Free Resource Library!
This blog uses affiliate links. Please see my complete disclosure.
This is not just any library. This library has every freebie I have ever created to give away in all the years I’ve been blogging, plus it has some ebooks and printables that you’ve never seen before!
I’ve compiled a ton of files that will help you with your devotional life, your walk with the Lord… I even put some files in there to help you with your house work (because we want to get that out of the way so that we can get on with more important things, right?) Everything I’ve ever given away for free on my site is all in one place… and there are a whole bunch of helpful tools that I have never shared before! It’s going to be GREAT!
What Resources for Christian Living Will I Find?
In the free resource library you will find:
- Activities to help you start new and fun family traditions that are easy and frugal
- Conversation Starters
- Chore Help
- Financial Planning Forms (just a few now – there are more coming!)
- Fun printables
- The infant feeding tracker I’ve been using with my baby this year
- Bible Study Help
- Memory Verse Tracker
- “War Binder” Devotional Printables
- Bible Study Worksheets
- Inspirational Printables
- and more!
I’ll be adding more files regularly, so keep checking back to Katsee what’s new!
Early Bird Bonus: The Faith & Family Toolkit
The Resource Library is fabulous, all by itself, but some blogging friends of mine have come together and made it even better! They have taken ebooks and printables that they sell on their own sites and put together a Faith and Family Toolkit which offers you even more resources for Christian Living! Best of all, they are offering to you absolutely free.
Let me take a moment to introduce you to the wonderful bloggers behind the Faith & Family Toolkit! I think you will love them as much as I do!
- Mandy Kelly at WorshipfulLiving.com used to help me with behind-the-scenes, technical work on this blog. Sadly, she, her husband and two of their children passed away in a house fire earlier this year, but her mother keeps her inspirational blog going in Mandy’s honor. Any proceeds from the sale of items at WorshipfulLiving go to support Mandy’s two surviving children.
- Marsha Baker at Blessinks.com is an incredibly gifted artist! Her website is dedicated to showing people how to draw closer to the Lord by doodling through the Scriptures!
- Lisa Yvonne at GracefulAbandon.com is a sweet large-family Mama with a delightful blog about Christian living.
- Katie Landers at iTakeHeart.com is a sweet Mama who writes encouraging and practical posts about Homeschooling.
- Rebekah Jones at RebekahRJones.com is the talented artist behind the incredible DeeperStill Bible Journaling Course.
- Vicky Myers at VickyMyersCreations.co.uk is a clever and creative craft blogger who specializes in upcycling DIY projects. So much fun happening on her site!
- Darlene Schacht at TimeWarpWife.com is one of the most sincere Christians I know. She takes Bible Study very seriously… and it shows in her Character!
- Laura Mapstead at NaturalHealingHope.com is a sweet new friend I’ve met recently. Her blog is beautiful and made me cry. I rarely have guest posts on my blog, but I’ve asked Laura to share a guest post because I love her encouraging voice.
- Amy Scheren at SimpleEveryDayHome.com dedicates her blog to easy, simple homemaking tips to help streamline our busy lives. Her suggestions make the biggest difference with the least amount of work… they really pack a punch!
- Denise Smith at SaltedConversations Facebook Group is the only non-blogger I’m featuring. She has been an inspiration and a blessing to me and was one of the people who taught me to do Greek and Hebrew word studies during my Bible Time. Be sure to check out her Facebook Group!
- Jenn at TakeThemOutside.com is a delightful lady! Her blog is all about activities we can do with our children to encourage a love of nature in them.
- LaurieFleming at InspiringNHKids.com writes about delicious, family-friendly recipes that will inspire your children to want to help in the kitchen and eat everything on their plate (including the healthy stuff)!
- Kimberly Stokes at ThePeacefulMom.com is a large family Mom with a treasure chest of knowledge to share. The tools on her website are practical, and the encouragement she dishes out to other Mamas is spot-on!
- Gem at TheGoalChaser.com writes a blog about finding time to chase the “someday dreams” (as she calls them) while still tending to the needs of our families. She offers inspiration and tips to help busy Moms find balance.
- Kelli Duncan at ShootLikeAPro.com is a talented photographer who shares tips on her blog to help ordinary people like you and I take better pictures.
- BrandiceLardner at GraceFilledPlate.com writes about following a sustainable lifestyle of eating well rather than chasing various fad-diets that come along. She not only talks about healthy food, but also about how our attitudes and general approach to food affect our health.
- Brittany Williams at InstantLoss.com used to be my neighbor! She moved away last fall and I had a baby a few days later. We didn’t talk for a couple of months and when I saw her picture online a few months later, I was shocked! She had lost an incredible amount of weight! How did she do it? Using her Instant Pot! Her blog shares her weight loss journey and gives tips and recipes to help other moms meet their health goals and feed their families well and conveniently.
ALL these women came together and created a toolkit… just for you!
How to Access The Free Resource Library
I want to equip you with the best resources for Christian Living possible, so the resource library is absolutely free to HappyUnconventionalLife.com subscribers! At the bottom of almost every email I send you (including the one I sent this morning), you will find the password. (It’s very easy to spot! Look for an image with a library inside a laptop.) Then simply go to HappyUnconventionalLife.com/library and enter the password.
If you are not a subscriber, you can still get free access to the library by joining here. You will immediately be taken to a page with the password on it (Scroll down to the bottom, it’s very easy to spot).
Once you have registered, anytime you want to access the library simply click on the Library graphic in my sidebar or in my footer. OR just navigate to HappyUnconventionalLife.com/Library and enter your password! It’s that easy!
See you inside the Library!