Welcome to the Happy Unconventional Life Reading Challenge! There are so many reasons to crack open a good book… For starters, it’s the best way I know to grow into a better person. But as busy wives and mothers it can be so hard to find the time or motivation to read as much or as wide a variety as we would like… no matter how good our intentions are.
So I have created the Happy Unconventional Life Reading Challenge for Christian Women just like you! (Men will like it, too, so invite your husband or teens to read along with you.) In this pages of this absolutely free challenge you’ll find all the tools you’ll need to help encourage and equip you to read more.
It’s completely customizable. I don’t tell you what to read or how much to read. I just give you ideas, tools to help you set realistic reading goals, and some fun trackers to keep you reading and progressing towards your own goals all year long! You’ll also be able to join a community of other women who are completing the challenge. Together, we can cheer each other on.
I want you to feel encouraged and inspired to read.
Here’s what’s included in this year’s reading challenge:
- 3 levels of commitment – you pick the level that’s right for you! (You can even switch levels later, if you want.)
- Bonus challenge prompts if something in the challenge doesn’t jive with you.
- 4 beautiful printable quotes for inspiration
- Worksheets to help you be intentional about creating realistic reading goals.
- Tools to help you carve time out of your busy schedule to schedule in reading.
- A reading tracker for each level of the challenge. See your progress!
- A community of other ladies who are doing the challenge to cheer you on!
- and more!
Simply enter your information below to be taken directly to your copy of the Reading Challenge Workbook! I’m so excited to spend this year reading with you!
More Resources You’ll Love:
My Favorites Reading List (This list coordinates with the topics in the challenge)